Classes & Retreats
Women's wellness yoga class (babes in arms most welcome)
When? Monday’s 1pm 75 mins £10 Where? The Quaives, Seaton, CT3 How to book? Text or email Clare to confirm your attendance and she will give you confirmation details.
All levels are welcome, from beginners to intermediate. This class is designed to help you;
- Realign your body,
- Strength your abdomen and pelvic floor
- Learn breathing practices for strengthening and relaxation
- Relieve tension from neck, back, shoulders and legs
- Improve overall flexibility and strength
- Learn mindfulness and increase body awareness
- Improve hip stability
- Relive some of the stress and tiredness
- Find yourself again
Private 1-2-1 sessions in East Kent or via Skype
When? please email Clare to find out her availability Where? The Quaives, Seaton, CT3 or in the comfort of your own home via skype
£55/60mins or £70/75mins
- Tailor-made sessions to suit your aims and desires
- Build a great foundation in your practice and feel confident going into group classes
- Have the undivided attention of an experienced teacher to guide you in a practice and help you go that little further
- Flexible times
Mini-Retreat - yoga & stay at one of the holiday cottages
When? please email Clare to find out availability of cottages Where? The Quaives, Seaton, CT3
Time to slow down and escape the city for a while by retreating away to the wonderful Kent countryside. Situated in a picturesque village just 60 miles from London and a short drive away from Canterbury and the coast, our two luxury cottages are ideal for some downtime with lots of great places to explore nearby. Bring your walking boots and/or bikes, there are fabulous country walks, cycle routes and pubs on our doorstep so you don’t even have to get in the car. Yoga sessions will be tailored around you. We will have a skype consultation prior to your arrival so I can get an idea of what your needs and goals are.
Some of what we will cover;
- Breathing techniques to clear mind & relieve stress
- Learn techniques to tone the abdomen and cleanse the body
- Postures to improve overall strength and flexibility
- Fun partner work (optional but great for increasing flexibility and strength that little bit more then doing alone)
- Mindfulness, body awareness & deep relaxation
- Time with your self/partner in a positive, healthy and calm environment to help rekindle that flame for the beauty of life.
2 x nights stay at luxury cottage & 2 x 75 min private yoga sessions = £240
3 x nights stay at luxury cottage & 3 x 75 min tailored yoga sessions = £360
5 x nights at luxury cottage & 5 x 75 min tailored yoga sessions = £600
Longer stays at the cottages are welcome depending on availability £85/night.
Extra yoga sessions £35/75mins.
Ayurveda massage treatments in your cottage, advance bookings only as this will be part of your Skype consultation to establish your ayurvedic constitution;
Face massage, Back massage, Full body massage, Abdominal massage, Foot & lower leg massage, Hand massage.
*Cottages are double bed, price for B&B
**Price accommodation & yoga are for 1 persons or couple